Notice of Meeting Schedule
For calendar year 2020 the following public meeting schedule is hereby established for Richmond City. Meetings described will be held at the Park Community Center located at 90 South 100 West, Richmond, Utah.
- Planning & Zoning Commission - first Tuesday of each month starting at 7:00 p.m.
- City Council - third Tuesday of each month starting at 6:30 p.m.
Changes to place, date, time, or cancellations will be posted in advance.
Agendas are posted at the city office, the library, and the post office as well as submitted to the Herald Journal for publication. In addition, they will be available at this site 48 hours before each meeting and on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. City Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m., and Planning & Zoning meetings begin at 7:00 p.m.; both are held at the Park Community Center (90 S 100 W).
Planning & Zoning Commission
The January meeting has been canceled due to a lack of business.
The City Council will meet January 21st at 6:30 pm; click here for the agenda. Several public hearings will be held during the meeting no earlier than:
- 7:15 pm - Impact and Hook-Up fees for culinary water
- 7:30 pm - Deleting Chapter 9 Part 9-425 of the municipal code (Sunday beer sales)
- 7:30 pm - Amending, deleting, and adding various parts of the municipal code dealing with public safety
All minutes are in PDF format. The minutes are posted for the public's convenience and are NOT considered an official record. If you need a copy for an official action, please contact the City Office (435-258-2092) to request a certified copy.
- January 15
- February 19
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 11
- July 16
- August 20
- August 20 Property Tax meeting
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
Archived Meeting Minutes
Meeting minutes for 2000-2018 are archived here.
Planning & Zoning Committee
- January 8
- No meeting held in February
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- No meeting held in June
- July 2
- August 6
- No meeting held in September
- October 1
- November 12
P&Z Meeting Minutes Archive
The minutes from Planning & Zoning meetings held 2006-2018 are found here.