2021 Municipal Election
Click here for information on the 2021 Municipal Election. Please be sure you are registered to vote by October 22nd.
Notice of Meeting Schedule
For calendar year 2021 the following public meeting schedule is hereby established for Richmond City. Meetings described will be held at the Park Community Center located at 90 South 100 West, Richmond, Utah.
- Planning & Zoning Commission - first Tuesday of each month starting at 6:30 pm.
- City Council - third Tuesday of each month starting at 6:30 pm.
Changes to place, date, time, or cancellations will be posted in advance.
Agendas are posted at the city office, the library, and the post office as well as submitted to the Herald Journal for publication. In addition, they will be available at this site 48 hours before each meeting and on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. City Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month. Planning & Zoning meetings start at 6:30 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Both are held at the Park Community Center (90 S 100 W).
Planning & Zoning Commission
The June meeting has been canceled.
The next council meeting will be June 15th; click here for the agenda. The following public hearings will be held during the meeting to discuss:
- Adjustments to current budget (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021) and the proposed budget for July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022
- Ordinance 2021-15, amending parts of the municipal code on Accessory Apartments
- Ordinance 2021-16, establishing monthly billing and rate schedule for the city sewer system and treatment
All minutes are in PDF format. The minutes are posted for the public's convenience and are NOT considered an official record. If you need a copy for an official action, please contact the City Office (435-258-2092) to request a certified copy.
- January 21
- February 18
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 25
- August 25 Tax Hearing Special Meeting
- September 22
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
Archived Meeting Minutes
Meeting minutes for 2000-2019 are archived here.
Planning & Zoning Committee
- No meeting held January 7
- February 4
- No meetings held March 3 or April 7
- May 5
- No meeting held in June
- July 7
- August 4
- September 1
- October 6
- No meeting held in November
- December 1
P&Z Meeting Minutes Archive
The minutes from Planning & Zoning meetings held 2006-2019 are found here.